With a share certificate, you can rest easy as your savings earn a guaranteed rate over a set term.
- Competitive, Fixed Dividends
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Wide Range of Terms
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty1
- $500 minimum deposit to open
1The penalty for early withdrawal is the forfeiture of 90 days of interest for certificates with a maximum maturity of 1 year and 180 days of interest for certificates out to 5 years.