When you’re busy, the last thing you need is a trip to a branch. Manage your money anywhere with online services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for ACFCU members
- Manage your account anytime, anywhere with our online services:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Set up account alerts through text message or email
- View front and back images of the actual checks you write
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease1:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
Sign up for Bill Pay in Mobile Banking. Select Bill Pay under the menu.
1There is a $5 one-time setup fee for online bill pay that can be waived by electing to receive e-statements. Bill pay will be deactivated after three months of inactivity.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online services1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download the mobile app for iPhone® or Android™
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Set up E-Alerts from online services or our mobile app to keep an eye on your account
- Alerts can be sent to your cell phone or email address
- Receive text alerts for low balances, direct deposits, withdrawals, and more
- Alerts are sent within seconds of the transaction taking place
- Texts alerts are free with an unlimited text message plan from your provider
Activate E-Alerts by clicking the Manage E-mails link under the Services menu of your Account Access screen. If you need more assistance, please read our instructions.
All of your information in the palm of your hand.
Why let those papers pile up? You can easily keep track of all of the activity on your account while reducing your carbon footprint at the same time. By making the switch to EStatements, you open yourself up to the convenience of keeping your account information just a few taps away.
Sign up for e-statements by calling an ACFCU representative at 307-332-5151.
Some features of CardNav include:
- Turn your card on and off from your cell phone
- Set up controls regarding transaction types, geographic rules, and merchants types that your card can use
- Use GPS settings to limit where the card can be used in relation to your cell phone
- Control spending by setting dollar limits for transactions, receive alerts when limits are spent
- Receive receipts directly to your phone