*You should now have access to remote deposit capture, if you need help getting started call Lander at 307-332-5151 or the Riverton office at 307-856-1701*
When you’re busy, the last thing you need is a trip to a branch. Manage your money anywhere with online services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for ACFCU members
- Manage your account anytime, anywhere with our online services:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Set up account alerts through text message or email
- View front and back images of the actual checks you write
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease1:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
Sign up for Bill Pay in Mobile Banking. Select Bill Pay under the menu.
1There is a $5 one-time setup fee for online bill pay that can be waived by electing to receive e-statements. Bill pay will be deactivated after three months of inactivity.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online services1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download the mobile app for iPhone® or Android™
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Set up for E-Alerts from Online Services to keep an eye on your account
- Alerts can be sent to your smart phone app or email address
- Receive alerts for all transactions, direct deposits, and more
- Alerts are sent within seconds of the transaction taking place
Activate E-Alerts by following these instructions from within your smart phone app.
- Log into the mobile app from your smart phone.
- Click Menu (3 dotted lines) on the bottom right side, select NOTIFICATIONS then,
- Click “ENABLE NOTIFICAITONS” button to turn on your in app notifications.
- Click “ENABLE CHECKING NOTICIATIONS” button to enable checking transaction notifications. You may set the transaction or low balance amounts here.
- Click SAVE in the upper right hand corner to save settings.
All of your information in the palm of your hand.
Why let those papers pile up? You can easily keep track of all of the activity on your account while reducing your carbon footprint at the same time. By making the switch to EStatements, you open yourself up to the convenience of keeping your account information just a few taps away.
Sign up for e-statements by calling an ACFCU representative at 307-332-5151.
Some features of CardNav include:
- Turn your card on and off from your cell phone
- Set up controls regarding transaction types, geographic rules, and merchants types that your card can use
- Use GPS settings to limit where the card can be used in relation to your cell phone
- Control spending by setting dollar limits for transactions, receive alerts when limits are spent
- Receive receipts directly to your phone