When you’re busy, the last thing you need is a trip to a branch. Manage your money anywhere with online services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for ACFCU members
- Manage your account anytime, anywhere with our online services:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Set up account alerts through text message or email
- View front and back images of the actual checks you write
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease1:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
Sign up for Bill Pay in Mobile Banking. Select Bill Pay under the menu.
1There is a $5 one-time setup fee for online bill pay that can be waived by electing to receive e-statements. Bill pay will be deactivated after three months of inactivity.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online services1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download the mobile app for iPhone® or Android™
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Set up E-Alerts from online services or our mobile app to keep an eye on your account
- Alerts can be sent to your cell phone or email address
- Receive text alerts for low balances, direct deposits, withdrawals, and more
- Alerts are sent within seconds of the transaction taking place
- Texts alerts are free with an unlimited text message plan from your provider
Activate E-Alerts by clicking the Manage E-mails link under the Services menu of your Account Access screen. If you need more assistance, please read our instructions.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready
Sign up for e-statements by calling an ACFCU representative at 307-332-5151.